The Ultimate Fat-Burning Detox Drink For Speedy Weight Loss
Here is the ultimate fat-burning detox drink that will help you burn fat even when you are asleep! Losing weight is possible if you put in the effort. Eating the right foods at the right time of the day can help you lose weight fast the healthy way. With that being said, adding the following fat-burning detox drink to your diet will help you lose weight.
The trick is to get your metabolism into fat-burning mode and the ingredients in the following detox drink will help you do just that. Adding some exercise to your daily schedule is also necessary for speedy weight loss as well. This drink will also help you control your appetite and prevent sugar cravings.
The Ultimate Fat Burning Detox Drink
Every diet requires you to drink at least 8 glasses of water throughout the day but not everyone likes the taste of water. Infusing your water with fat-burning fruits can help you get the right amount of water your body needs while flushing your system of toxins, boosting your metabolism, and improving your health.
This detox drink is easy to make and you most likely already have all of the ingredients lying around in your kitchen.
- 2 organic lemons
- 1 Large organic cucumber
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen pineapple
- a handful of organic mint leaves
- 1 large chunk of ginger (peeled)
- 2–4 tbsp organic 100% aloe vera juice
- Approximately 12 cups of filtered water
Preparation & Instructions:
Cut your fruit and veggies into little pieces so that you can eat them while drinking your detox water (purely optional). Now combine your water, fruit, and vegetables into a large pitcher. Slice your ginger into tiny parts and add them to your mixture.
Now mix in the aloe vera juice, stir your detox drink and let it sit in the fridge for 4 hours. Before drinking your infused detox water, make sure to stir it and drink it right away. Please try not to keep your detox drink in the fridge for more than 2 days because it will become slimy.
Note: You can use mint tea bags if you do not have fresh mint leaves. If you do use this option, boil the ginger and cut off the heat, add it to the tea bag, cover and let it cool. Now strain the mixture into a large pitcher and mix in the rest of your ingredients. I find that this recipe works better because you get all the benefits of ginger.
How This Fat Burning Detox Drink Works
Lemons help you burn fat by boosting the body’s metabolism, promoting digestion, and ridding the body of harmful toxins due to the presence of vitamin C & antioxidants. Lemons are also natural diuretics, therefore, they help you lose water weight as well.
Cucumbers are filled with water and fiber, therefore, they are great for digestion and promote satiety. Adding cucumbers to your diet daily will help reduce sugar cravings and overeating. Cucumbers are extremely low in calories and high in water so go ahead and eat all you want without feeling guilty.
Aloe vera juice is very effective in boosting liver health and function. It also helps reduce acidity in the body and boosts your mood. Adding 100% organic aloe vera juice to your detox drink will help boost your metabolism, stabilize blood sugar levels and help you burn fat.
Pineapples contain a fat-burning enzyme known as bromelain. Bromelain helps your body metabolize and digest protein better. Adding pineapples to your diet will help you get a lean body mass faster and reduce stubborn belly fat.
Mint leaves help your gallbladder produce bile and bile is necessary for breaking down fats consumed in meals. Adding mint leaves to your detox drinks will help you digest foods better, boost your metabolism and help your body burn fat faster.
Ginger helps decrease inflammation and oxidative stress in the body, both of which are known to cause weight gain. Adding ginger to your weight loss drinks will also help stimulate digestion, reduce your appetite plus cravings and promote weight loss.
Who Should Not Drink This Fat Burning Detox Drink
1. People on blood thinners should refrain from drinking this detox drink because ginger is a natural blood thinner therefore it may interact with medications such as warfarin or aspirin.
2. People on iron supplements, heart medications, antibiotics, and anti-fungal or seizure medications should refrain from drinking this fat-burning drink because it contains mint leaves. Mint leaves are known to reduce stomach acid, therefore, it is not recommended.
3. People on Anticoagulants and anti-platelet drugs should not consume this drink because it contains aloe vera juice which is known to slow blood clotting. Make sure to talk to your doctor if you choose to consume this drink anyway.
4. Pineapples should not be consumed by people on antibiotics, blood thinners, antidepressants, and anticonvulsant medications because the enzyme (bromelain) found in pineapples can interact with these medications.
Now you know how to make your very own fat-burning detox drink at home! If you liked this post, please don’t forget to share it with your friends, and also take a moment to follow me on Pinterest for more awesome detox drinks and weight loss tips.