30 Breakfasts Under 300 Calories To Lose Weight
Here are 30 breakfasts under 300 calories that you can add to your diet and start losing weight naturally at home without weight loss pills. Losing weight at home is possible and can be accomplished faster than you think. Making healthy lifestyle changes and eating right will not only help you lose weight but also help you keep it off longer.
As you may already know, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, with that being said, choosing the right types of foods to put on your plate is essential for healthy and long-term weight loss. Too much or too little calories intake during breakfast can make or break your weight loss goals. Read on to learn more…
30 Breakfasts Under 300 Calories To Lose Weight
The following breakfast recipes are not only tasty but also easy to make and affordable for those on a budget. To get the full recipes, simply click on the link of your choice and it will take you directly to the original breakfast recipe.
4-Ingredient Protein Pancakes | 59 calories
2. Chia Yogurt Power Bowl | 198 calories
3. Simple Vegan Omelet | 232 calories
4. Sweet Potato, Black Bean and Avocado Breakfast Burrito | 297 calories
5. Golden Tofu Scramble | 228 calories
6. Healthy Baked Egg Cups | 141 calories
7. Hash Brown Pancakes with Smoked Salmon and Dill Cream | 187 calories
8. Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie | 167 calories
9. Italian Baked Eggs and Vegetables | 149 calories
10. Ricotta Avocado Toast with Poached Egg | 269 calories
11. 6-Ingredient Sausage Potato Pie | 293 calories
12. Mediterranean Egg White Frittata | 161 calories
13. Kale Feta Egg Toast | 287 calories
14. Herbed Baked Eggs | 227 calories
15. Slow Cooked Breakfast Apple Cobbler | 289 calories
16. Breakfast Stuffed Peppers | 163 calories
17. Sweet Spinach Smoothie | 296 calories
18. Western-Style Breakfast Burrito | 220 calories
19. Coconut Lemon Chia Seed Muffins | 92 calories
20. 4-Ingredient Seaside Paleo Breakfast Salad | 237 calories
21. Banana Walnut Overnight Oatmeal | 213 calories
22. Vegetable and Feta Baked Frittata | 205 calories
23. Cinnamon Roll Protein Pancakes | 282 calories
24. Almond Chia Granola | 272 calories
25. Apple Quinoa Breakfast Bake | 269 calories
26. Banana Corn Muffins | 199 calories
27. Kale Veggie Mini Frittatas | 157 calories
28. Peanut Butter and Jelly Chia Pudding
29. Broccoli Quiche Cups | 291 calories
30. Strawberry Waffles | 202 calories
What Happens To Your Body When You Eat Breakfast
Eating a healthy breakfast daily is essential for your heart, brain, and overall health. Choosing the right foods that are rich in fiber, protein, and antioxidants will help keep your digestive tract healthy and reduce your chances of getting type 2 diabetes. A protein-rich breakfast will help increase your energy levels and speed up your metabolism without even trying.
One of the best weight loss management techniques to incorporate into your daily lifestyle is eating a healthy breakfast. Not only does eating breakfast help with weight management but also helps boost memory and reduce high cholesterol as well. With all that good stuff being said, eating a calorie-dense breakfast will have the opposite effect on your brain, heart, and internal organs.
When this happens, you will experience tiredness, sleepiness, foggy brain, and you won’t be able to accomplish your daily tasks. Eating a high-calorie breakfast will cause fast weight gain and bad health.
How Many Calories Should You Eat Daily To Lose Weight
Studies show that for men to maintain steady and healthy body weight, they will have to consume up to 2500 calories daily while women should consume 2000 calories daily. To lose weight though, you will need to cut your calorie intake by 500-800 calories daily. A healthy weight loss is losing 1 to 2 kilogram of fat per week.
To lose weight, you will need to consume 300-350 calories at breakfast for women and 400-450 calories for men. Adding more than stated calories to your breakfast is not recommended if you want to maintain a steady weight or lose weight.
Why Counting Calories Is Important For Weightloss
It is simple, when you consume more calories than your body is able to burn, you will gain weight, eating the right amount is essential for staying fit and losing weight. Counting your calories will help you keep track of what you are eating and also help you choose the right foods to add to your diet.
I hope you choose some of the breakfast recipes above to add to your grocery lists. If you do, please let me know in the comments below how you liked them, and also if you would like to get notified of future posts when I release them, you can follow me on Pinterest for more helpful dieting, weight loss, and detoxing tips.