20 Earth Day Activities and Crafts for Kids
Looking for earth day activities and crafts for kids that your kids can try this year? Here is a list of 20 fun and creative earth day crafts that your kids can try this year. These activities will help your kids understand the importance of earth day and learn about the importance of climate change, global warming, and how to protect the environment they live in.
You will also find tips on how to celebrate earth day with your kids which is amazing especially when going out is not an option at the moment. Grab a cup of coffee and go through the list to find the ones that you think your kids will love.
20 Earth Day Activities And Crafts for Kids
Earth Day Cookies | Tammilee Tips
Earth Day BINGO | Artsy-Fartsy Mama
Earth Day Cootie Catcher | Rock Your Homeschool
Recycled Tin Can Planters | Darice
DIY Earth Day Seed Bombs | Little Bins for Little Hands
Paper Plate Earth Heart Craft | Non-Toy Gifts
I Spy Nature Printable | Paper Trail Design
Spring Nature Walk Scavenger Hunt | Teachers Pay Teachers
Earth Day Craft Stick Bird Feeder | Surviving a Teacher’s Salary
DIY Earth Day Recycled Crayons | Simply Living Green with Rebekah
Editable Earth Day Board Game | Fun Learning For Kids
Earth Day Coloring Pages | Carrots Are Orange
Recycled Bag Kites | Mrs. Plemon’s Kindergarten
Plastic Cup Mini Greenhouses | CBC
Stained Glass Planet Earth Craft | My Mommy Style
Earth Day Lava Lamp Science Experiment | Little Bins for Little Hands
Making Paper Recycling Project for Kids | STEAMsational
Earth Day Slime | A Sparkle of Genius
Earth Day Mobiles | Learning with Mrs. Parker
Yarn Earth Day Activity | Made with Happy
Simple Ways to Celebrate Earth Day
Below are simple ways to celebrate earth day with your kids to help teach them the importance of taking care of our environment.
- Preserve energy by teaching your kids to simply turn off the lights whenever your kids leave a room.
- Teach your kids to plant trees, this could be any kind of plant. Trees help produce oxygen, moisture and regulate temperature.
- Instead of using your car, reduce your carbon footprint by walking, carpooling, biking, or taking the train.
- Don’t use plastic, instead, teach them to opt for reusable bags, straws, glass containers, and water bottles.
- Reduce water consumption by teaching them to take shorter showers, and turning off the faucet while brushing and washing hands.
There you go! Now you have 20 earth day activities and crafts for kids along with simple ways to celebrate earth day with your little ones. If you found this post helpful, please share it with your friends and also take a moment to follow me on Pinterest for more helpful tips.